Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More of the month in pictures...

We spent lots of time at the pool and were glad the Haynes' family could come to Paigey's birthday party
Seriously.  How beautiful is this little girl?  Seriously. Nose bubble and all.  Seriously. (Paige says that A LOT, which made me reevaluate my use/overuse of the word.)

Love. My underwater camera.
We went to Gabe's (and my) first pro baseball game, wherein the Reds SPANKED the Rockies.  Then, a few weeks later, we went to a Rockies game in Denver (Thanks, Harry and Marta!) wherein the PIRATES spanked the Rockies. I think I cursed the Rockies.  Or they have a craptastic pitcher.  One or the other.
Jon tearing it up at the King's Island water park.  I hear the Kellys/Kellies will soon have one of these in their backyard.  LUCKY!

Gabriel LOVED the wave pool--Jon was a sport and helped him body surf.  I have never seen him so happy.
For the cutest baby ever to body surf, click here.  You know, you look funny with your head like that.  heh.

And, lest you think that Ethan and Elijah were suffering of boredom with their mother...they weren't.

They went to OshKosh.
I am jealous. Happy they got to go, but jealous.
 All in all, it's been a fun month.  The boys come home tomorrow, a happy early surprise, so life should pretty much return to normal...or as normal as it gets around here.

Harry, Marta, Lisa, and Jim:  THANK YOU!

Peace and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment