Monday, October 18, 2010

If you have extra time you don't know what to do with...

I found a new website that is officially one of my favorites.  It's awkwardfamilyphotos.com.  Here is some of its awesomeness:
It makes me feel better about my level of dork.  We will not discuss the Halloween costume discussion I recently had with Ethan, but only say that Gabriel will be Yoda.  I will NOT be going as a Jedi, even though the scale would be appropriate.
It took me a while to see what was so funny in this picture.  Now I can't unsee it, and it's creeping me out.  Hint:  look around the mom, and know that this entry was titled, "Has anyone seen Aunt Teclia?"

“I recently photographed my sister-in-law’s wedding (my husband’s sister). I knew the window overlooked a part of the hotel’s roof, but I didn’t notice the workers until after I snapped a few pictures. When I got home and downloaded all the pictures, I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw this. Lucky for me she has a good sense of humor and allowed me to share it with you.” 

Again I say, go to awkwardfamilyphotos.com.  Prepare to be amused.  And disturbed.

1 comment:

  1. Ok now it is creeping me out!!! I do however love the wedding picture...its the best!!! Its hard to believe that it wasn't take on purpose that way!!

    ReplyDelete