Saturday, May 15, 2010

I has a TOOF!



Gabe FINALLY cut his first tooth.

It's right there, on the bottom, front and right.

He wouldn't cooperate and show it to the camera, so you'll just have to believe me.

It ONLY took a month of misery.

And drooling.  LOTS of DROOLING.

And Tylenol.  And Ibuprofen.

So, as a consolation prize, I introduced him to chocolate ganache.

YUM.

{I think.}



Yeah.  He decided it's pretty good.

Did I mention he has mad spoon skillz?

He does.




And then I made the fatal mistake of removing the spoon.




He was NOT amused.

Can you see the imminent display of his mom's temper?

One does NOT come between me {or Gabe, apparently} and chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. What Gabe's thinking in that bottom picture:

    "Take me to shore!"

    :D

    He's such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gabe - your Mom has a teaching certificate and used to speak proper English and now she's talking baby talk - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER??!!
    What a cutey you are - I can hardly wait til you start talking and able to defend yourself....LOL.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete