Friday, July 22, 2011

11:18 PM

Jamie is starting to come out of the "sleep all the time" stage, moving into the "sleep all day, up all night" stage.  I'll be witty (or more likely, by turns both cranky and slap-happy ) tomorrow.  For now, here's a few pictures that say more than I could...

First, a sense of scale for those of you outside of Logan:


Yes, it only took two pushes to get her here.  I'm not some birthing pro; if I had stood up, she would have fallen out.  She's TINY.  And yes, Nutella is the standard by which all things should be measured (that's a 13 oz jar, btw). 

Here's a more American standard of measurement for those of you unfortunate enough not to be familiar with Nutella (FOOLS!):


In other news, Gabriel is settling into his role as a big brother quite nicely:

How.  Cute.  Is.  That.
Jon's hand was for stability, not to force the shot.  But can we say, "blackmail?"  Awwwww, yeah!


I found the two of them like this during naptime...for someone who was terrified to have a daughter, he seems to be settling in quite nicely, as well.

Time:  11:38 PM.  Jon tags me out at 2 or 3...I think I'll watch some Bones.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. She is THE CUTEST BABY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Thank you for posting these pictures. They made my day--especially the one with the Nutella. :)

    (And this is in no way helping me with my raging baby hunger.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! the boys have fallen!!!! I love all the pictures with Gabers and Jon! It's crazy to see that she's two pepsi cans tall. Even seeing her in real life, I forgot how tiny she is!

    ReplyDelete