Sunday, August 28, 2011

And now for something completely different....

If you haven't heard of pinterest.com yet...beware the following post.

You probably have.  I've never been trendy...I'm usually several years behind..in fact, I'm thinking about stealing my mom's t-shirt and cutting it into pieces to make a super rad cumberbund I heard about.

Anyhoo, on the off chance that you're less aware of your surroundings than I am (which would basically make you an amoeba), and you have HOURS of time to waste in the middle of the night, I highly recommend pinterest.com for your time-wasting needs.  It's like the internet on crack.  It's like someone--several someones, in fact--took the time to sort through all the garbage floating around on the interwebs and post only the cool stuff.

There is funny stuff:

"The biggest setback in feminism since the sandwich."

And there is serious stuff:


Then there's the pretty stuff:


Crud.  That's not the picture I meant to post.  (heh heh heh).  I meant, "Then there's the pretty stuff:"



And the crafty stuff:


And THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO DO/MAKE IT.  I may finally have decent/styled hair.   At the very least, there is hope for Jamie.

Did I mention that there's funny stuff?


And food ideas!  Lots of food ideas!  With recipes!


People!  I have found the Relief Society Cheat Sheet!  And it helps pass the time whilst nursing!

And before I leave you, some pinterest wisdom (that was gleaned from icanhascheezburger):



Aren't we all.

Thanks, April, for bringing me out of the dark ages...




6 comments:

  1. MEEGAN!! Is that a picture of the back of your head? That hair IS GOREOUS. Jealous. I love this post. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the hot dogs...I'm totally doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's addictive...SO addictive! Glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you're one of them? One of my friends who's all "pinterest pinterest pinterest pinterest!" and I'm all "SHUT. UP." ?

    I LOVE that hair! Are those your personal hairs? Love them.

    So it's spaghetti in a hot dog? Is that what that was?

    Bella Swan and Megan Fox. Come on, guys!

    I may have to look into this pinterest. I don't spend enough time on the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH those were my personal hairs. Getting my personal hairs to look like that is my new Manhattan Project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait Meegan. That is NOT a picture of Tom Welling- so you fail at the pretty picture part. LOL

    ReplyDelete