Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm not proud of this. Well, not very...

Today, I have single-handedly denuded an entire forest of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes.







I don't know what it is about these snack cakes. Normally, I'm a chocolate freak. Is it the taste of sugar, pure and undefiled? The crunchiness of the Mario Big Land-style green sugar sprinkles* on top? I don't know, but I think I need to look for a 12 step program.

That is all.

*I'm pretty sure it's the sprinkles. I think they might be crack that's been dyed green.

1 comment:

  1. We've been buying the little white twin-wrapped cakes. I actually just ate a pair. What do you think that filling is? I don't like how the trees only come five to a box now. What the crap, Little Debbie?!

    Denuded? I'm going to pull out the dictionary on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete