Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today's observation

After yet another frustrating "help the baby learn to fall (and stay) asleep somewhere other than my arms" session, I've determined that Gabriel looks at pacifiers the same way I look at gum: a lot of effort that gets you absolutely no result, so why waste your time? I guess that's a good thing--I'll never have to break him of a binky habit--but sometimes it would be nice to have a quick and easy way to pacify him...

I think I'll choose to see this as another sign of my child's amazing intellect. :-) He can see through the pacifier. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Macey was my only baby that wanted a binky and now she is a hard-core comfort eater. There is definitely a correlation there (I have no scientific facts to back up this statement).

    So is Gabe getting to sleep better now?

    ReplyDelete