Friday, February 5, 2010

TAMN, you may now mock me

Really fast, here are some actual updates on our family....

First, to my utter dismay, Gabe is already showing signs of being addicted to the Glowy Box. Here he is watching TV with his dad...

It scares me, how intensely he was paying attention.

Next, do you guys remember the SuperBaby game that dad used to play with us?


SuperBaby...duh duh duh DAH duh duh duh!
SuperBaby...duh duh duh DAH duh duh duh!
With the strength of TEN
Ordinary BABIES
That's the sign of...SUPERBABY!
duh duh duh duh DOOT! (baby gets thrown in the the air)

And, wow, does he look impressed! He's like me and a scaredy cat, especially of heights and the dark. He got more comfortable and started laughing. In his defense, I must point out that it's not like Superman flies around geeking out about...flying around.

Last, I got this idea from a friend of mine and copied her...


{Geeking out} It's my dinner planner. {Hee hee} It's laminated and there are little velcro circles so I can reuse the squares, which are the dinners that we eat most often. Underneath there are two rows, one of which is "Bought but not cooked" and the other one is "There are leftover..." because once we made pink pork and some WENT BAD BECAUSE I FORGOT ABOUT IT, which is tantamount to blasphemy.

So that's what's going on around here. Plus Ethan has an appointment this afternoon with the doc to make sure his knee is OK and Gabe's four month appointment--SHOTS!!!--is Monday.

I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

  1. That menu chart is really cool. If I ever made anything but 'dillas and spaghetti and meatballs I would copy it.

    I totally do Superbaby to my kids. Macey and Olivia STILL request it--I have to lay on my back and put them in the air on my feet, but they love it. Also, it's a great leg/ab workout.

    I can't get over the hugeness of Gabriel. He's so cute. And let me guess...they're watching Star Track, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww GOOD picture Gabe and Jon!!! He looks SO MUCH like Meegan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your blog background...heheheh

    ReplyDelete