Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Girl Scout cookie season...

...which prompts me to say, with all the feeling these sick limbs (thanks again, Monna!) can muster:

CUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOU, TAGALONGS!  

AND the pig-tailed, be-freckled ten-year-old who brought ya!

sssh!  No one tell Sarah, my misery buddy, that I pretty much hosed the entire box.

It's a good thing I was able to leave the Thin Mints unopened, because I would have DEFINITELY eaten that whole box. 

Maybe I shouldn't blame Monna for how I feel. 

Nah.  Somehow, it's her fault.

It's ALWAYS her fault.

mwah ha ha ha ha!

 

2 comments:

  1. Let me first say that I am sorry you are sick! Second I would like to tell you how jealous I am that we didn't get a cute little pig tailed girl at our door selling the delicious girl scout cookies this year. So keep your belly aching about getting them to yourself!!!! You could have sent them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sick. I keep waiting to get it. It'll probably tomorrow when I'm supposed to be frosting MariFran's cake.

    I totally hosed a whole box of Lemon Chalet Girl Scout Cookies Of Delight single-mouthedly. Here's my system: Drop a sleeve of Lemon Chalet cookies into a tall glass, pour milk over the top, eat with a spoon. Ooooo..... It's aaaaalmost as good as eating a whole box of Samoa's alone in the pantry with the door closed. Almost.

    ReplyDelete