Friday, March 26, 2010

And the bunnies ran for cover, but only the bunnies

So.  I just finished my first round of Dungeons and Dragons.


(the view from my chair)

If you thought I was a dork before...yeah.  I think I just leveled up my dork. 

I had a BLAST playing with the mirror Alfreds.  Granted, we were like a bunch of drooling idiots, at least as far as our ability to hit the actual opponent went.  Pigeons and dogs were at risk from our endless volleys of arrows...but not the goblins. 

We eventually got the job done, mostly thanks to a great dungeon master (Jon) who sneakily dumbed down the goblins so we could defeat them.  And it still took awhile.

But it was FUN.  And we're doing it again tomorrow.  Bunnies, beware. 

I think that I'm going  to put a female spin on it.  Traditional DnD fare is Mountain Dew and Doritos.

I'm making a relish plate. 

HA.

Just kidding.  I'm getting more Grasshoppers.

1 comment:

  1. Does Mirror Meegan have a sister who is amazing, strikingly beautiful, witty, and SMELLS OF ROSE PETALS AND SUNSHINE? If so, that would really be a crazy coincidence.

    ReplyDelete