Friday, March 5, 2010

Today we find out if a picture really is worth 1000 words...

Today, I feel like...









because Gabe still isn't sleeping.  I think he might be teething.  But I digress.  And whine.  Moving on.

I wish that I was...









But instead, I find myself... 













Wait a second...it was RAINING yesterday.  What the???  
There I go, whining again...at any rate, even if I were

 

I would miss

 

Not to mention the fact that I go crazy when I am not close to



 After all, what fun is it without them?

So instead I'll work on being grateful for 

 

and 



and that I know about



which lets me be with these guys forever


 

which is pretty awesome.  Not to mention that soon I will get to be




because like everything else (I mean you, stupid laundry and dirty dishes and bills), winter will eventually pass...and it helps me appreciate the summer when it finally does come.

The end...for now!

PS--Dude.  I just got mail from Hong Kong.  As in, CHINA.  And it came waaaaay faster than we were expecting.  If that doesn't put things into perspective, nothing will.  Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Mail from China? What was it? I don't care if it's none of my business. You can't write something like that without saying what it was.
    Sorry about Gabe not sleeping. Babies are like that. Little tyrants.
    P.S. Of COURSE Air Supply has a greatest hits. It's because they are awesome (even though they sound like flamers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireworks, and opium. It was marked as a gift on the customs tag. I love China!

    Also Air Supply is gay. I never realized as a youth but, thanks to Youtube, I can't get the images out of my head. Where the mind bleach when you need it?

    ReplyDelete